Taste of the Region
A gorgeous selection of tastes from both the Adelaide Hills and the Fleurieu Peninsula. The Australian Wine Showcase, Asia-Pacific 2013 gave The Lane's elegantly packaged Blanc de Blancs an impressive 95 points, describing it as having a "Light toasty, citrus nose with delightful yeasty characters. Clean, zesty palate with clean finish."
Using only the finest European Couverture, and handmade in Stirling, Red Cacao's chocolate selection is a delectable palate of chocolate from master chocolatier, Marcus Booth-Remmers.
Harding’s verdale olive oil from Willunga, and Two Hills and a Creek's very fine dukkah from the hills of Strathalbyn combine as a delicious accompaniment.
A speciality of the Hills and the Fleurieu, deeply flavoured smoked almonds are sourced from Port Willunga Fine Foods. Hive Honey of Mount Barker provide the second sweet treat of this sampler, along with a honey dipper to delicately drip the honey onto your morning toast.
- The Lane Blanc de Blancs
- Lemon sorbet, cracked wheat and fresh green apple on the nose, and palate of lemon, lime and minerality. This stunning 95 point wine is from one of the Adelaide Hills finest chardonnay vineyards. Perfect with oysters, lobster or truffle risotto. 13% by volume.
- Red Cacao chocolate selection
- For the connoisseur, Marcus Booth-Remmers has created a sumptuous mix of handmade chocolates using only the finest Couverture. Including peppermint, Baileys, raspberry, salted caramel milk and Penfolds port.
- Hive Honey creamed honey
- 100% natural unprocessed raw honey, the perfect addition to your breakfast toast. The delicate sweet flavours are evident from the busy hives of the Adelaide Hills and the Fleurieu.
In the box
- 1 x The Lane Blanc de Blancs
- 1 x Red Cacao Chocolate Selection
- 1 x Fleurieu Honey Raw Wildflower Honey
- 1 x Port Willunga Fine Foods Smoked Almonds
- 1 x Peninsula Providore Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 x Two Hills & A Creek Dukkah