Locavore flavours - The Adelaide Hills
Curated from artisans across the region, this extensive hamper recreates all the flavours of the Hills with these carefully chosen treats. The Lane’s Blanc de Blancs sparkling wine and Murdoch Hill's 2017 Cronberry Syrah provide the boutique wine for the hamper. Blending beautifully with the Blanc De Blancs is Red Cacao’s mixed berry pop rock chocolate, perfectly balanced with the bubbles. We have included two local specialities in one, with Buzz Honey’s almonds in honey, as well as their amazing triple treat of honey tasters. Emmaline’s brandied fruit cake and rich and tasty chocolate-enrobed figs add sweet favourites from the Hills, along with buttery shortbread from artisan baker Frantic Whisk. Jams, preserves, olives and crackers complete this sumptuous selection. Don’t forget the honey dipper for the tastings and the beeswax for a hundred household uses.
- Frantic Whisk Dutch shortbread
- Using the highest quality butter, this is a delicious shortbread that melts in your mouth. Sweet tasting with delicate texture and a hint of vanilla, this is a treat perfect for your afternoon tea. May contain nuts.
- The Lane Lois Blanc de Blancs NV
- Lemon sorbet, cracked wheat and fresh green apple on the nose, and palate of lemon, lime and minerality. This stunning 95 point wine is from one of the Adelaide Hills finest chardonnay vineyards. Perfect with oysters, lobster or truffle risotto. 13% by volume.
- Buzz Honey triple treat
- 3 delicious regional honeys. 100% natural and raw, in 3 delicate flavours - Blue Gum, Orange Blossom and Bush Mallee. A welcome addition to any breakfast table or as a sweet treat at any time of day.