Artisans & Awards
With so many award-winning regional producers represented, it would seem remiss not to include some in a luxurious hamper. With 14 items in total, which tasty treats will you choose first?
The banquet begins with two local wines, the Winemakers Selection from Lake Breeze in Langhorne Creek and The Lane's Lois NV Blanc de Blancs from Balhannah. Chilli almonds, apricot jam, brandied fruits and local olives add to the amazing array of tastes and colours from the Adelaide Hills and Fleurieu Peninsula. A white chocolate block plus a range of handmade truffles give the touch of sweetness, alongside buttery Dutch shortbread from Frantic Whisk and Biscotti from Baylies.
Honey with almonds is a regional twist on both local delicacies. Williams & Taylor's own lavash, olive oil and balsamic vinegar finish this packed lunch. Care to take it outside?
- The Lane Blanc de Blancs
- Lemon sorbet, cracked wheat and fresh green apple on the nose, and palate of lemon, lime and minerality. This stunning wine is from one of the Adelaide Hills finest chardonnay vineyards. Perfect with oysters, lobster or truffle risotto. 13% by volume.
- Chocolate @ No.5 6 truffle selection
- Handmade chocolates from Hahndorf made by award-winning chocolatier Alison Peck. Without a conveyor-belt in sight, taste the difference with indulgent treats from the Adelaide Hills.
- Frantic Whisk Dutch shortbread biscuits
- From the Adelaide Hills, Frantic Whisk offer delicious fayre with their exquisite biscuits. Their Dutch shortbread is a firm favourite with Williams & Taylor. Hand piped, these biscuits are a gastronomic step above the norm. You won't want to share!
In the box
- 1 x The Lane Blanc de Blancs
- 1 x Lake Breeze Winemaker's Selection
- 1 x Chocolate @ No.5 Six Truffle Selection
- 1 x Red Cacao Chocolate Block
- 1 x Baylies Spiced Fruit
- 1 x Baylies Chocolate, Orange & Almond Biscotti
- 1 x Fleurieu Honey Raw Wildflower Honey
- 1 x Hardings Fine Foods Apricot Chutney
- 1 x Frantic Whisk Dutch Shortbread
- 1 x Port Willunga Fine Foods Chilli Almond
- 1 x Two Hills & A Creek Kalamata Olives
- 1 x Baylies Lavash