Artisan Flavours - The Gin Edition
Can the current gin craze still be called the 'flavour of the month'? Maybe more 'flavour of the 20's' these days, as more people turn to our phenomenal local distillers and their take on the old favourite. Take Settlers Gin from McLaren Vale. Juniper 3 Ways is a fantastic South Australian gin matched with citrus notes to bring out the subtle piney aromatics. Delicious.
Enjoy the Juniper 3 Ways Gin with a heady mix of tastes and flavours from South Australia. We've included a mix of savoury and sweet to accommodate every palate. Enjoy moorish Salted Pistachio's from Port Willunga Fine Foods, delicious local Kalamata olives from Two Hills and a Creek and a triple treat of flavours from Fiaje - fig chutney, pear & ginger plus chilli jam.
For sweetness, indulge in Chocolate @ No.5's truffle selection. A mix of hand-made truffles - no conveyor belts needed here - using the highest quality local ingredients.
- Settlers Juniper 3 Ways Gin (700ml)
- The Juniper is distilled 3 ways - pot distilled, vapour distilled and column distilled. Add in earthy notes from Peel and Tonic's Opulent Orange fruits for the perfect G&T.
- Chocolate @ No.5 6 truffle selection
- Handmade chocolates from Hahndorf made by award-winning chocolatier Alison Peck. Enjoy quality handmade artisan produce with these indulgent treats from the Adelaide Hills.
- Fiaje jams
- Fiaje create jams and chutney bursting with fruit and flavour. We have included three here to try as you sip your G&T - fig chutney, pear & ginger jam and chilli jam - stunning local produce perfectly paired with Williams & Taylor's Adelaide Hills lavash. And of course, a sip of gin.
In the box
- 1 x Artisan Settlers Juniper 3 Ways Gin (700ML)
- 1 x Peel & Tonic Opulent Orange dried fruit
- 3 x Fiaje Jam (Fig Chutney, Pear & Ginger, Chilli)
- 1 x Chocolate No.5 truffle Selection
- 1 x Two Hills & A Creek kalamata olives
- 1 x Port Willunga Fine Foods Salted Pistachio
- 1 x Baylies Lavash