Not sure what to buy? Our Posh Nosh hamper is a great starting point from a wide range of producers of both Adelaide Hills and Fleurieu Peninsula. No alcohol makes it even easier if you're not sure what their preference is.
Enjoy moorish Smoked Almonds from Port Willunga Fine Foods, delicious Kalamata olives from Two Hills and a Creek and Fig Paste from Lucy's Foods to name a few of the treats. A large jar of Raw Wildflower honey from Fleurieu Honey will see this hamper last. You also get a fancy little honey dipper for serving. Doesn't get much more posh than that!
The only thing you're missing is some nice cheese and a crusty baguette, but that's no more than a quick stop at the shops.
- Red Cacao chocolate selection
- For the connoisseur, Marcus Booth-Remmers has created a sumptuous mix of handmade chocolates using only the finest Couverture. Including peppermint, Baileys, raspberry, salted caramel milk and Penfolds port.
- Port Willunga Fine Foods chilli almonds
- A regional speciality, Port Willunga Fine Foods provide locally sourced fresh almonds aromatically flavoured with chill, sea salt and olive oil.
- Peninsula Providore Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- A cold pressed extra virgin olive oil. Medium style with some lovely grassy green notes on the finish.