From Red Cacao’s exquisite chocolate selection in the north, to pistachio oil from the south, this superb hamper contains every taste a person could desire. Mordrelle's Blanc de Blancs won the Gold medal at the Wine Showcase 2015 with its aromas of brioche and truffles. Lake Breeze's Arthur's Reserve is a stylish 96 point, gold medal winning wine offering blackcurrant aromas, mint and savoury undertones. The Lane’s elegant Reunion Shiraz received 95 points, with aromas of mulberry, blueberry and intense black cherry on the palate. The hamper has a wide selection of high quality local produce, including chocolate coated figs, chocolate blocks, honey, chutney, nuts and crackers. The final luxury is the beautifully bound coffee-table book – Flavours of South Australia, perfectly accompanying the vast array of delights. The phrase ‘spoiled for choice’ has never been more appropriate.
- Lake Breeze Arthur's Reserve 2012
- A 96 point multi-award winning wine. This stylish wine is a blend of 86% Cabernet, 9% Malbec and 5% Petit Verdot. The wine is truly handcrafted from the vineyard to the finished product. Classic blackcurrent aromas with voilets, mint and savoury characters. Great depth and silkiness, with wonderful intensity and length of flavour. Will drink beautifully over the next 15-20 years.
- The Lane Reunion 2012
- This wine has structure, elegance and minerality with understated power and luxurious fruit. The nose has lifted mulberry, blueberry and wet graphite. The palate has intense black cherry, red liquorice and white pepper with valhona chocolate finish. 96 points in the Halliday wine companion.
- Flavours of South Australia coffee table book
- 2016 International Book Awards Winner for best ‘International Cookbook’. A gorgeous coffee-table book and cookbook. Shines a light on the outstanding culinary scene of South Australia. Features signature recipes from some of the state’s best chefs. Discover the best restaurants, coolest bars and iconic wineries throughout the state with the Flavours of South Australia.