Artisans at Christmas
A gentle festive touch to our 'Artisans and Awards' hamper, we've made some Christmas additions to help you through to the New Year.
The Christmas banquet begins with two top local wines, Yangarra's Old Vine Grenache from McLaren Vale and The Lane's Cuvee Helen from Balhannah in the Adelaide Hills. Smoked almonds, brandied fruits and local olives add to the amazing array of tastes and colours from the Adelaide Hills and Fleurieu Peninsula. We up the ante with our exclusive Twelve Days of Christmas chutney from Strathalbyn producer Two Hills and a Creek - perfect with hot or cold meats on Christmas and Boxing Days. Add in Festive Fruit and Nut from Chocolate No.5, plus their delicious Christmas pudding truffles for a sweet touch to end a meal.
A blend of sweet and savouries to cater to all tastes, enjoy our Artisans at Christmas hamper this year with family. See out a 'testing' 2020 in style!
- The Lane Cuvee Helen 2013
- Fermented in bottle, spending a minimum of 5 years on lees to enhance character and flavour. Citrus and brioche notes, light, sweet finish.
- Chocolate @ No.5 6 truffle selection
- Handmade chocolates from Hahndorf made by award-winning chocolatier Alison Peck. Without a conveyor-belt in sight, taste the difference with indulgent treats from the Adelaide Hills.
- Frantic Whisk Dutch shortbread biscuits
- From the Adelaide Hills, Frantic Whisk offer delicious fayre with their exquisite biscuits. Their Dutch shortbread is a firm favourite with Williams & Taylor. Hand piped, these biscuits are a gastronomic step above the norm. You won't want to share!