Win a hamper valued at $109!
We'll be giving away one of our hampers just by sharing and following. Our ever popular Taste of the Region is a worthy hamper showcasing small businesses delivering award-winning products.
Simply like and/or tag a friend via one of our social media posts to enter. Don't miss this chance to savor a delectable assortment of local flavors. The lucky winner will be announced at the end of August.
How to enter
Entering this competition is easy. Do one, two or all three of the following.
- Like our Facebook post – Follow this link to Facebook and press the like button.
- Like our Instagram post – Follow this link to Instagram and press the like button.
- Tag a friend – Using either post, tag a friend in the comments.
And that's it. Good luck!
Please note that this competition is only for Australian residents aged 18 or over.
Terms & Conditions
- Participation in any Williams & Taylor Pty Ltd promotion is deemed acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this promotion, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
- The promoter is Williams & Taylor Pty Ltd (ABN 98 185 662 973) (“Promoter”).
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
- The directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother or step-sister.
- The promotion period, including any associated draw, is outlined via the advertisement of said promotion.
- To enter, individuals must complete the relevant steps during the Promotional Period. Note that steps can vary between promotions.
- Williams & Taylor Pty Ltd reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The draw will take place at the office of the promoter within two (2) business days of promotion close. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
- The winner(s) will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw, and their name(s) will be notified accordingly.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- Subject to an unclaimed draw clause if for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of the prize) at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be redrawn.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy liquor responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at www.nhmrc.gov.au.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. The entrant agrees that in the event they are a winner, the entrant will participate in all reasonable promoted activities in relation to the promotion as requested by the Promoter and its agents and sign any additional documents reasonably required by the Promoter to give effect to this condition.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Australian Consumer Law, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking/use/redemption of a prize.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner(s) may be required to sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- In these Terms and Conditions: “Australian Consumer Law” means Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth). “Personal Information” means, for the purpose of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), information or an opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable, whether the information or opinion is true or not and whether the information or opinion is recorded in a material form or not.