Pour yourself a cup of Queen’s breakfast tea before deciding which sweet temptation to try first. Will it be Red Cacao’s honeycomb block, or Frantic Whisk’s melt-in-the-mouth Dutch shortbread? Perhaps the toffee almonds from the Fleurieu or Emmaline’s Anzac biscuits from Lobethal? Two sweet surprises rich in chocolatey goodness complete the hamper – figs enrobed in delicious smooth chocolate and Red Cacao’s divine selection pack. A sensational taster hamper for chocolatiers and sweet connoisseurs alike!
- Red Cacao chocolate selection
- For the connoisseur, Marcus Booth-Remmers has created a sumptuous mix of handmade chocolates using only the finest couverture. Including peppermint, Baileys, raspberry, salted caramel milk and Penfolds port.
- Willabrand chocolate enrobed figs
- Made with high quality Adelaide Hills figs lavishly enrobed with dark Belgian chocolate. They create the perfect bitter-sweet balance, ideal for a decadent after-dinner indulgence. May contain traces of nuts.
- Fine and Dandy Teahouse The Queen's breakfast
- A smooth aromatic blend that holds beautiful depths of flavour. The Queen's breakfast is a classic that will suit any black tea lover. Strong enough to stand alone, it will welcome a dash of milk with a royal wave.
- Port Willunga Fine Foods toffee almonds
- Emmaline's Anzac biscuits
- Red Cacao chocolate honeycomb block
- Baylies choc hazalnut biscuits
- Stainless steel traditional tea strainer
|Dimensions||365 x 295 x 117 mm|
|Materials||High quality cardboard|
|Padding||Shaved hickory wood|
|Items||Various (as listed)|
|Producers||Various (as listed)|
|Other||Australia-wide shipping available.|