Using the ethereal artwork of his father for his bottles, Mordrelle Wines' talented winemaker Martin Moran has created a perfectly balanced bottle-fermented cider. The cider is a hidden treasure of the Hills, and using the 'method traditionelle' is a different level in cider. Vale Ale also provide Dr Pilkington's Miracle cider, a quirky and deliciously dry cider - exactly what the Doctor ordered. Spiced Apple Crumble tea is handcrafted by Fine and Dandy Teahouse. Smoked almonds and verdale olive oil are sourced from local artisans from the Fleurieu Peninsula. Apple chutney and flavoursome fig paste provides the dips to Woodside providore Kris Lloyd's flower crackers. Imagine opening this hamper under an apple tree and indulging in the gifts within. This is an orchard treasure chest and a well-deserved present.
- Fine and Dandy Teahouse spiced apple crumble
- Made with South Australian grown Granny Smith apples and some added spice (& love), this fruit tisane tea is just like the apple crumble your nan made. May contain traces of nuts, soy and dairy.
- Mordrelle Pink Lady cider
- Rare to find in the Adelaide Hills, this bottle fermented cider has light macadamia notes and brioche flavour tones, taking the taste experience to the next level. The traditional method of fermentation keeps the integrity of the primary fruit and its subsequent freshness.
- Gourmet Entertainer fig paste
- Blended from the finest figs and lemon juice, this sublime fig paste will make a fine accompaniment to camembert, cheddar, salami or smoked salmon. Gluten Free.
- Vale Brewing Dr Pilkington cider
- Hardings Fine Foods verdale olive oil
- Kris Lloyd artisan flower crackers
- Hardings Fine Foods apple chutney
- Port Willunga Fine Foods smoked almonds
|Dimensions||495 x 455 x 124 mm|
|Materials||High quality embossed cardboard|
|Padding||Shaved hickory wood|
|Items||Various (as listed)|
|Producers||Various (as listed)|
|Other||Contains alcohol and nuts.|
|Other||Australia-wide shipping available.|