We begin with expertly blended Fine and Dandy Earl Grey tea and Dawn Patrol coffee from Kangarilla. Bald Hills olive oil and decadent macadamia spread from the orchards of Willunga showcase the amazing flavours of our region. Lift the seasoning of any meal with Port Willunga Fine Foods native sea salt. Hive Honey's wildflower honey has aromatic characters from the fields of the Fleurieu whilst Frantic Whisk provides a sweet treat with their best-selling toffee rounds. We toast the occasion with The Lane's 95 point bubbly treat, the Blanc de Blancs sparkling wine from the Adelaide Hills.
- Hive Honey creamed honey
- 100% natural unprocessed raw honey, the perfect addition to your breakfast toast. The delicate sweet flavours are evident from the busy hives of the Adelaide Hills and the Fleurieu.
- The Lane Lois Blanc de Blancs
- Lemon sorbet, cracked wheat and fresh green apple on the nose, and palate of lemon, lime and minerality. This stunning 95 point wine is from one of the Adelaide Hills finest chardonnay vineyards. Perfect with oysters, lobster or truffle risotto. 13% by volume.
- Harding's Fine Foods pistachio spread
- An indulgent treat using freshly picked pistachio nuts and fresh oils, perfect with just out of the oven freshly baked bread. May contain traces of other nuts.
- Bald Hills Olive Grove olive oil
- Fine and Dandy Teahouse Earl Grey tea
- Dawn Patrol coffee
- Port Willunga Fine Foods native sea salt
- Frantic Whisk toffee rounds
- Honey dipper
- 2 beeswax ingots
|Dimensions||365 x 295 x 117 mm|
|Materials||High quality cardboard|
|Padding||Shaved hickory wood|
|Items||Various (as listed)|
|Producers||Various (as listed)|
|Other||Contains alcohol and nuts.|
|Other||Australia-wide shipping available.|